Your website is an important marketing channel. Developing a brand and communicating your core offering to its target audience will always include a website. Here are 6 golden tips for digital marketing success:
– Be clear with your marketing goals for the website.
What do you want visitors to do when they get there?
Continually ask yourself if the website achieving your goals.
– Ensure your Google Analytics account is linked to your website and tracking the visitor journey.
This data is instrumental in developing your marketing campaigns in the fast-paced digital world we live in.
– Ensure your website is not text heavy – visitors don’t read websites, they browse. Less is more.
– Ensuring your website is optimised for mobile browsing is a non-negotiable – pretty much a standard best practice. I recommend prioritising this over the desktop version. Google prioritizes mobile-friendly websites in its search facility and we all know that people everywhere use mobile devices. 1) It helps you gain credibility with your customers and builds on your reputation; both online and offline. 2) It makes your brand modern and relevant. 3) You want your website to perform well and support your business so ensure it is also mobile-friendly. This will only help you move forward to achieve the growth and success you’re meant for 🙂
– Continually test the site during this development stage, tweak and adjust as you go along.
– Having CTAs on your website pages is imperative. What’s a CTA? Call To Action button. A link to click through to. Ask yourself what you would like your website visitor to do and guide them accordingly.
Want to chat some more about it? Get in touch at Sabrina.firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your brand’s visibility in this wonderful digital age we live in.